Stay as far away from these people as you can. They are totally incompetent.

I started the process on May 10. It's now November 10 and I'm still waiting. They can't get plans right, they can't coordinate inspections, they don't contact the city or power people, they lie to you, they don't return calls and they just don't seem to care one way or another.

Waited a month for an inspection. Called the city and learned they had never heard of us. Got cleared from the city and the fire department and was told it would be at least till November till DWP inspected us. Called them and they said we were on the "inspection pending" list since June and as soon as Smart Energy called them they would be out within two days.

Call our so called project manager and got fed a complete line of ***. One lie after another. And that was only after three or four days of trying to get them to either answer the phone or return my call.

Don't touch these people with a 10 foot pole

powerof2 wrote the review because of "can i only choose one?" at Smart Energy Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Smart Energy Usa to "fix it or get it off my roof".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smart Energy Usa and smart energy usa customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments